Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been Tagged....Again! :O)


Oh crap.. I've been tagged, not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times.. so I guess I'd better let you know seven random things about me!

1. I hide chocolate.. yes, there it is! out in the open! I hide it from the kids, so I can do a midnight raid and eat it.. I am not too fussy about WHAT sort of chocolate, as long as it is Cadburys.. Caramello Koala's are the standby at the moment.. I dont sneak HEAPS but just a square or two or a caramello koala.. I have a figure to attest to my midnight snacking habit.. is it just me or is the meal between dinner and breakfast just as important as the other meals?? the worst part about being a chocaholic is I am also severely lactose intolerant! If I have to have chocolate, I have to have lact-eze tablets, otherwise I get a whole lotta pain!

2. I am an insomniac.. I get by on about 4 hours sleep most nights.. It drives everyone in my family mad, as I have be known to stay awake all night, cause I can't sleep.. I am not as bad as I used to be, I am having about 5-6 hours on average now..

3. I like staying at home, not answering the phone and vegging out. I can quite easily see how people become hermits, I am happy with my own company and love having the house to myself, well almost to myself, I have my faithful companion the lovely cat :O) Some days I wonder where the day gets to, I like just faffing about the house, pottering some people would call it..

4. I haven't had my picture taken since, hmmm Miss Lara was 1 or 2 and she is 11 this year.. I hate getting my pic taken, sometimes I'll see a pic of myself on the net or on a blog at a gathering and I just hate it.. i am no Elle McPherson thats for sure!

5. I was a brainiac at school, yes I know that might surprise some of you that know me well, but I was more than a Straight 'a' student, I was in the extension classes for the nerds.. fat lot of good it did me! LOL bein' unemployed and all (cept for 2hrs a week now) I was in extension class for Maths and Science and come in the top 8 for all my other classes..

6. I like ironing, I know, I am weird, but I prefer ironing to washing and all other housework.. probably cause I can sit on my patootie and watch Dr Phil or Oprah or Soprano's on DVD uninterrupted.. is it just me, or does everyones kids need to tell you something important RIGHT WHEN THE PLOT IS BEING LAID OUT IN A MOVIE??? my kids do this all the &^%$#% time and they are supposed to be in bed! grrr @ kids..

7. When I was 10, I decided that when I grew up, I wanted to be a Landscape Architect... I still haven't grown up but have no idea what I want to be other than happy!


I wont tag anyone, cause I have no friends, but feel free to jump in and let us know 7 random things about you...

12 comments:

Lindi said...

Boy, I can write lots on this post!
1.Can't blame you for the chocolate! That's a weakness for lots of us.
2. Insomnia - not pleasant, but great if it hits on the odd occasion - you get so much done!
3. I relate to 3
4. I've seen recent pics on S scq blog. Nothing wrong with them or you. I think you are actually quite pretty.
5. I can see you're intelligent. Maths and Science, eh?
6. You like ironing? Really? Want to earn some money doing mine? I'm serious!
7. I've just worked out what I want to be when I grow up. A fibre artist and quilter!

No friends? I thought I was one, and I'm sure there are more out there.

Locket Pocket said...

Fab and mad facts Lissa! I used to be quite brainy too (but not in maths and science) but I burnt my brain out in my early twenties I reckon coz it doesn't work anymore!

Paula, the quilter said...

Waddya mean you have no friends? Ha! I can so relate to the staying at home. It's really bad when one is married to a very social person.

Jodie said...

hey there lisa no friends. I'll be your stalker then , and I will come over and eat all the caramel koalas and I will visit every time you have the house to yourself and and just sit there and stop you from from faffing and drive you crazy!Then I will post photos of you on billboards and then when we are both grown-ups we will laugh at my stalker behaviour!

Anonymous said...

I've seen you and photos of you. I agree with Lindi, though like you I hate having my photo taken. I think that because in my own mind I'm still 20-something rather than 40-something.

Please come do my ironing - my family would be eternally grateful.

Julie said...

Sorry for being the one to tag you for the 4th time......Thanks for being such a good sport.

Donna said...

Here's a BIG wave from a blogging friend for you!

I also hide chocolate from the kids, I also love the house to myself and thank you for my new favourite word....faffing....love it!

K.T said...

You have been kissed by the craft fairy.

Unknown said...

after you calling me a "Headcase" (in the nicest possible way), I thought I was at LEAST a passable acquaintance......

Just for that..... I will NOT share the BIG block of snack chocolate, the one DH doesn't even know about......yet!!

as miss 19 says.....BIG LOL @ U :>)

Vickie E said...

LOL I tagged you too! sorry...LOL

Cath Ü said...

See you do have friends and lots of them by the look of things....

Chocolate... love it, but don't eat a lot of it....

I am never home alone... hubby is always here with me....

Thank goodness he has a shed.. a huge one and spends most of the day in there creating...

Ironing... never do it.. really, just refuse to iron.... accidently bought a pair of Linen three quarter pants off e bay... wore them once, a friends mother ironed them and they are still hanging up in the cupboard...never wore them again, because you have to iron linen...LOL

I excelled in art at school.. and I am still into drawing and painting and making dolls now.....
Cath Ü

Khris said...

Well aren't you just Miss Popularity...lol..I now have an AWARD for you too...so pop over to my blog to pick it up..hugs Khris