Oh crap.. I've been tagged, not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times.. so I guess I'd better let you know seven random things about me!
1. I hide chocolate.. yes, there it is! out in the open! I hide it from the kids, so I can do a midnight raid and eat it.. I am not too fussy about WHAT sort of chocolate, as long as it is Cadburys.. Caramello Koala's are the standby at the moment.. I dont sneak HEAPS but just a square or two or a caramello koala.. I have a figure to attest to my midnight snacking habit.. is it just me or is the meal between dinner and breakfast just as important as the other meals?? the worst part about being a chocaholic is I am also severely lactose intolerant! If I have to have chocolate, I have to have lact-eze tablets, otherwise I get a whole lotta pain!
2. I am an insomniac.. I get by on about 4 hours sleep most nights.. It drives everyone in my family mad, as I have be known to stay awake all night, cause I can't sleep.. I am not as bad as I used to be, I am having about 5-6 hours on average now..
3. I like staying at home, not answering the phone and vegging out. I can quite easily see how people become hermits, I am happy with my own company and love having the house to myself, well almost to myself, I have my faithful companion the lovely cat :O) Some days I wonder where the day gets to, I like just faffing about the house, pottering some people would call it..
4. I haven't had my picture taken since, hmmm Miss Lara was 1 or 2 and she is 11 this year.. I hate getting my pic taken, sometimes I'll see a pic of myself on the net or on a blog at a gathering and I just hate it.. i am no Elle McPherson thats for sure!
5. I was a brainiac at school, yes I know that might surprise some of you that know me well, but I was more than a Straight 'a' student, I was in the extension classes for the nerds.. fat lot of good it did me! LOL bein' unemployed and all (cept for 2hrs a week now) I was in extension class for Maths and Science and come in the top 8 for all my other classes..
6. I like ironing, I know, I am weird, but I prefer ironing to washing and all other housework.. probably cause I can sit on my patootie and watch Dr Phil or Oprah or Soprano's on DVD uninterrupted.. is it just me, or does everyones kids need to tell you something important RIGHT WHEN THE PLOT IS BEING LAID OUT IN A MOVIE??? my kids do this all the &^%$#% time and they are supposed to be in bed! grrr @ kids..
7. When I was 10, I decided that when I grew up, I wanted to be a Landscape Architect... I still haven't grown up but have no idea what I want to be other than happy!
I wont tag anyone, cause I have no friends, but feel free to jump in and let us know 7 random things about you...
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Posted by Lissa Jane at 1:16 am