Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pay It Forward

This is the season for giving and the pay it forward thing is so much fun, I just had to join the fun.. "I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is 'Pay it Forward' by making the same promise on your blog."

Please leave an email address so I can contact you about your snail mail addy..


Lissa


Wow! that was quick, I already have three players! this is going to be fun!!!

7 comments:

Lindi said...

Count me in to play, please Lissa!
I wanted to last year whenever I saw this, but just wasn't confident enough.
You've already got my email.

Cinzia said...

Count me in also. I love these extra things one picks up when surfing the blogs and also you find someone to give a small handmade gift to... my boys are not into handmade things apart from quilts!
thanksCinzia

Danetta said...

I thought I would come here and see a lot of comments. I would love to play this game. My e-mail address is danetta@gmail.com

blessedspeedy said...

ok I will be the "just missed out" number 4

Bernadette said...

Bugger missed by that speedycat and a day!
Your quilt looks gorgeous I love flying geese Lissa and that little border is too cute. Very resourceful using your scraps, how good are you!!!

Katherine said...

Hi Lissa! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's good to know I'm not the only one making the quilt-a-long blocks with whatever fabric is on hand. Love the blocks you've made in those soft colours. Very pretty.

I also thought PIF would be fun to do and started my blog with it, but unfortunately I did not get 3 people to sign up for it (I'm guessing in part due to the fact that my blog was new and unknown...) Anyways, I thought that maybe the ladies that missed being able to participate in PIF on your sign up could join in over at my blog?

Danetta said...

Lissa, I just received my PIF gift from you. I absolutely love everything! Thank you so much for letting me play along and for the wonderful choices you made to send to me!