Monday, July 16, 2007

HRH Cosmo Pussy Cat

Just thought I'd stick a new pic of the B@$tard cat. Now he has been behaving himself, but he has learnt to that if you cry, everyone pays you attention. He cries if I leave the room to cook tea/shower/work! He has also learnt if you cry real loud people come running, so you cry in front of the cupboard where the TREATS are kept and you might just get one! Maybe I should try that myself! although, I am not particularly fond of fish flavoured treats! :O)





Now he can't be comfortable in this pic, he often sleeps on the Taj Mahal of cat scratching posts like this and often has his tongue out.. very cute!












I have dragged the flower garden quilt I have been working on for more years than I care to mention (OK its more than 3 but I am sure its less than four!) thought I'd stick a pic of it on my blog so I can look back and see how much I have progressed. I have used 1930's fabrics (what a surprise eh?) and its slowly getting there! I am working on the border of it at the moment, have added some half hexagons and just deciding whether to add a float or not. the papers are getting a tad mangled so I thought it might be nice to start adding a border! I can seriously recommend anyone who is making or planning on making a hexagon quilt to buy a mercury template, they are the bestest thing since sliced bread. I cut out over 240 hexagons last night with it in less than 10mins.. neat eh?

I have also been busy working on a chenille quilt I started MONTHS ago.. I have most of it together, but realised it wasn't square (I have a thing about square quilts) so I found some chenille on ebay and a friend has some, so I should be able to finish it once the ebayer posts my parcel! The sun room looks like a snow storm hit it, chenille is horribly messy.. its EVERYWHERE.. cat keeps coming in with bits stuck to him!

Well thats enough from me.. hope you like the pics and until next time....
Lissa

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love the flower garden quilt but love the cat pictures of Cosmo more. I am glad to see you have done him justice and made him look good. He looks very cuddly.

meggie said...

Hi Lissa, here from Alison! I just adore your cat! Have you ever visited Judy, @Quilting with Ragdolls. She tells me they just love company, hate to be left alone. After our mouse debacle, I think we need a cat- GOM says no!

Unknown said...

Your cat is adorable, and that flower garden quilt is just, wow! Words fail me, but I want one!!!

Tag! http://sagharborgifts.blogspot.com/