Monday, September 17, 2007

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title

How cool is this? just found this link on a blog somewhere out there blogland, and just had to do it.. I LOVE my new name...

Serene and Lissa are two words you dont usually see in the same sentence, but I think I can live with it..


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Most Serene Highness Lady Lissa the Assiduous of Chalmondley Chumleyton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Not much happening on the sewing front, but I am hoping to change that this week.. stay tuned possums...


ciao!
Serene Highness Lady Lissa the Assiduous of Chalmondley Chumleyton

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I always get sucked into things like that and quizzes. Next week is hols so big on the sewing front here too.

Alison said...

I would have trouble remembering the name dear.
Plus it's so loong when you have to sign anything......but sure sounds impressive. I will try to remember to do a curtsy when I see you.