Monday, December 03, 2007

What is your ELF name??

Know readers to this blog will now I love these crap things.. did I say crap? I mean these all important things!




Your Elf Name Is...



Flakey Eggnog Breath




Whats your elf name???



Lissa

PS My dad is doing OK.. turned out he has had a heart attack, but not on Friday his trip to hospital was for massive gall attack and anxiety attack, thank you everyone for your kind posts, and emails, I really appreciate them.. My mums funeral is tomorrow and I am hoping my dad will be on the mend once tomorrow is over.. thanks again, Lissa...

4 comments:

Caity said...

{{HUGS}}}} I'll be thinking of you especially tomorrow, sweetie. Take care of yourself, too, ok?

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Love your new Elf name Lissa!

I hope you and your dad get through tomorrow ok. Thinking of you. Lucy x

Sew Prim Khris said...

My thoughts are with you and your family Lissa. Big hugs to you all,
Khris xxx

David and Melissa said...

My elf name is Minty snaggle tooth.
I hope that you don't mind but I mentioned your blog on mine.
Melissa xxxxxxxxxxxxxx